Webmaster Chat Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webmaster Chat Forum

Discuss Webmaster Issues. Get help and help others.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SEOSEO  
Get Top Ranking in Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Get forum link building packages from Linkgenie.

How do I create images in html format to send an email with a header please?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
genelva

How do I create images in html format to send an email with a header please? Empty
PostSubject: How do I create images in html format to send an email with a header please?   How do I create images in html format to send an email with a header please? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:31 pm

I can create images on photoshop and work has asked me to create a html header for their email newsletter ( that is one made from an image) How do I do this please? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
luise

How do I create images in html format to send an email with a header please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do I create images in html format to send an email with a header please?   How do I create images in html format to send an email with a header please? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:19 am

You can simply upload your picture(header) to a online image host.
And then link that to your email using html code to be displayed in the mail.
Back to top Go down
eddietaylor0909

PostSubject: Re: How do I create images in html format to send an email with a header please?   How do I create images in html format to send an email with a header please? EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:12 am

nice forum post
==========
webdesignwebicon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I create images in html format to send an email with a header please?   How do I create images in html format to send an email with a header please? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do I create images in html format to send an email with a header please?
Page 1 of 1