Webmaster Chat Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webmaster Chat Forum

Discuss Webmaster Issues. Get help and help others.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SEOSEO  
Get Top Ranking in Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Get forum link building packages from Linkgenie.

How do I submit to 1000 search engines?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve

How do I submit to 1000 search engines?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do I submit to 1000 search engines?    How do I submit to 1000 search engines?  EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:52 am

I can't believe in this day and age, there are still companies advertising this as a service, people must be paying for it too or they wouldn't bother. No wonder SEO gets such a bad name
Back to top Go down
http://www.eco-seo.com
carlotta

PostSubject: Re: How do I submit to 1000 search engines?    How do I submit to 1000 search engines?  EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:28 am

Submitting to hundred of search engines is a useless task. We dont need to submit to search engines. Search engines should find our site. You need to get top ranking in search engines to get traffic. Search engine submission wont do any help for traffic.
Back to top Go down
watsonliving

PostSubject: Re: How do I submit to 1000 search engines?    How do I submit to 1000 search engines?  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:17 am

Ya I agree we just don't need to submit it to thousands of search engines. I have just submitted to Google, yahoo and bing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.watsonpropertygroup.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I submit to 1000 search engines?    How do I submit to 1000 search engines?  Empty

Back to top Go down

How do I submit to 1000 search engines?
Page 1 of 1