Webmaster Chat Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webmaster Chat Forum

Discuss Webmaster Issues. Get help and help others.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SEOSEO  
Get Top Ranking in Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Get forum link building packages from Linkgenie.

how can i create a seo friendly design

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kapala07

how can i create a seo friendly design Empty
PostSubject: SEO Friendly Website...   how can i create a seo friendly design EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:26 am

Make it W3C and Cross Browser compatible. Keep it aligned to the Web 2.0. Use CSS 3.0 and XHTML 1.1.... Keep it neat and clean. Put original text. Place targeted keywords and meta data. Submit to major Search Engines...
Back to top Go down
masterjason1

PostSubject: Re: how can i create a seo friendly design   how can i create a seo friendly design EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:14 am

hello friends go ther
------------------
Best E-Learning site
Back to top Go down
palomavictoria

PostSubject: Re: how can i create a seo friendly design   how can i create a seo friendly design EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:16 am

To create a design seo friendly site is to navigate a fine structure so that search engines can read and gain more and more traffic to your new website. Your site must be well organized so that visitors can browse all the web pages clearly and easily.In also organized a Web site, fits a theme, one of the carefully planned management strategies of SEO. Search engines for web sites with content organized web pages with the keyword correctly integrated. This means that on every page that you select an item, product or service and the use of at least two keywords.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how can i create a seo friendly design   how can i create a seo friendly design Empty

Back to top Go down

how can i create a seo friendly design
Page 1 of 1