Webmaster Chat Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webmaster Chat Forum

Discuss Webmaster Issues. Get help and help others.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SEOSEO  
Get Top Ranking in Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Get forum link building packages from Linkgenie.

Human Resource

Go down 
AuthorMessage
common759

Human Resource Empty
PostSubject: Human Resource   Human Resource EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 4:32 am

Human Resource Management (HRM, HR) is the management of an organization's employees.
While human resource management is sometimes refereed to as a "soft" management skill,effective practice within an organization requires a strategic focus to ensure that people resources can facilitate the achievement of organizational goals. Effective human resource management also contains an element of risk management for an organization which, as a minimum, ensures legislative compliance.
Back to top Go down
common759

Human Resource Empty
PostSubject: Vacation Tracking Software   Human Resource EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 4:32 am

Could someone help me with picking a nice Vacation Tracking software or a nice Attendance tracking.
I want something that be able to synchronize with Outlook calendar 2007 + and be able to handle department calendar and Admin calendar.
Right now we are using CommonOffice.biz But I do not want to pay. They are charging us 60 per month . I want a free solution and be able to use it off line. I want to have project management too. Has anyone used the vacationtrackingsoftware.org or [GIVE another example of our URL]
1 – I want to track the vacation accrual
2 – Be able to run report for each month for each department.
2 b – Be able to submit a request on behalf of someone else.
3 – Be able to export to Peoplesoft.
4 – Be able to do Attendance tracking
5 – Vacation Management and Leave tracker.
6 – Be able to do Employee vacation schedule
commonoffice.com
Back to top Go down

Human Resource
Page 1 of 1