Webmaster Chat Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webmaster Chat Forum

Discuss Webmaster Issues. Get help and help others.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SEOSEO  
Get Top Ranking in Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Get forum link building packages from Linkgenie.

Top Five SEO Tips to Increase Website Traffic

Go down 
+3
iniroots
jameandrew
anukthara
7 posters
AuthorMessage
anukthara

Top Five SEO Tips to Increase Website Traffic Empty
PostSubject: Top Five SEO Tips to Increase Website Traffic   Top Five SEO Tips to Increase Website Traffic EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:36 pm

1.   Extensive Keyword Research

SEO starts with a solid keyword research and sorting. Most of the SEO professio nals are impatient and always in a hurry to implement their ideas.
Well, that keeps them revising their SEO Services efforts and eventual loss of time and traffic. Keyword research for effective SEO results needs a lot of patience and intellige nt calculati ons. Above all you should be using the best possible tools to perform keyword research for a strong search engine optimizat ion.
For example Google Keyword Tool, Google Insight and Google Suggestio ns. You will get the exact number of monthly searches on Google Keyword Tool. Here is what you should do then;

a) Download them in an excel sheet.
b) Find out your kind of keywords (that match your website content and products).
c) Sort them by daily searches.
d) Collect the best ones for the Home and do similar calculati ons for the other important internal pages.   

2.   Original and Optimized Content

SEO based content writing is the best element on a live web page. Both, search engine crawlers and human beings love to read original and effective content filled with useful informati on. However; there has to be an efficient use of SEO content writing technique s as well. A smart and optimized content contains the right balance of the keywords used throughou t the content. Usually it should be 5% to 6%.

a) Use two to three keywords in the whole content.
b) Start the content with the most important keyword and end it with the same keyword.

3.   Web Page Optimizat ion

Search Engine Crawler reads only the HTML of the web-page and so it must be properly optimizes to guide the crawlers to the right areas and content of the website. Put the keywords in Title, Descripti on and Add more keywords in the keywords area. Do not forget to put H1 to H6 using the keywords. Alt Tags must be placed on the images wherever possible.

4.   Article Syndicati on

Write articles and Press releases about your website, it`s products and services. Submit the articles into as many article submissio n and press releases into major press releases websites. Do not forget to leave anchor texts so that readers can come to your website as well.
This practice is easy and very effective . It helps the website gets crawled by the search engines within two days which reinforce s the natural ranking of the website.I f you leave anchor texts for the internal pages as well then you can expect to get your website`s internal pages caches (known to search engines). This boosts the website`s presence even more.

5.   Social Bookmarki ng

It is very important to be a highly actively involved into social bookmarki ng activitie s. Join all the major Social Bookmarki ng websites like dig, delicious etc. Bookmark your own articles and press releases over there, make friends and share your bookmarks .

Social bookmarki ng websites are very well optimized and are cached by search engines everyday. If your website`s content, link etc is bookmarke d over there then you can expect your website to get cached by Google within twenty four hours as well.

Try the above mentioned SEO ideas in your daily SEO work and experienc e the change in the results yourself.
Back to top Go down
jameandrew

PostSubject: Re: Top Five SEO Tips to Increase Website Traffic   Top Five SEO Tips to Increase Website Traffic EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:32 am

Thanks a lot for sharing these nice tips.I would also like to add into these few points.Firstly you have to do online SEO for your website by online SEO I mean using of proper heading and meta tags.Secodnly building quality backlinks are very important by quality i mean well written posts replies relevant to the topics etc etc.
Back to top Go down
iniroots

PostSubject: Any good press release sites?   Top Five SEO Tips to Increase Website Traffic EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:22 am

Do you know of any good press release sites (free or not too expensive)? I tried most of the free ones (google "free press release") but I think there are more archives than press release sites in reality.

Do you have a pointer?

Thanks

Mikael
Back to top Go down
http://tweeterstar.com
kareena

PostSubject: Re: Top Five SEO Tips to Increase Website Traffic   Top Five SEO Tips to Increase Website Traffic EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:12 am

Thanks for the tips.

The best SEO tip I can think of quality backlinks.
Back to top Go down
watsonliving

PostSubject: Re: Top Five SEO Tips to Increase Website Traffic   Top Five SEO Tips to Increase Website Traffic EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:21 am

Well... came at the right time … I have been trying to work on my website ranking for the last few months and yes I got some views ideas from your post. Thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.watsonpropertygroup.com
akaltha

PostSubject: Re: Top Five SEO Tips to Increase Website Traffic   Top Five SEO Tips to Increase Website Traffic EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:52 am

Thanks for the interesting post!

Here are some more SEO tips:

-On-page content changes for search engine crawling
-You need to include keyword in your title tag of your HTML page
-Use your primary keyword in header tags (H1,H2...)
-Use your secondary keyword in header tags smaller than primary tag.
Back to top Go down
steve22

steve22

PostSubject: Re: Top Five SEO Tips to Increase Website Traffic   Top Five SEO Tips to Increase Website Traffic EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:05 am

Thanks a lot for these useful SEO tips and all of these are the best techniques for SEO..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top Five SEO Tips to Increase Website Traffic   Top Five SEO Tips to Increase Website Traffic Empty

Back to top Go down

Top Five SEO Tips to Increase Website Traffic
Page 1 of 1